The storytelling medium that works for everything.
It’s the perfect tool for helping your customers understand your messages quickly in a compelling and memorable way, from an explainer video, to crazy stories filled with bright characters.
Animated videos have no limits to what can be created, thanks to their ability to traverse imagination and exceed the real world’s boundaries.
How do we get started?
The first step is to give the Producers at Indimax Productions a call or drop us an email. From there we will set up a meeting either in person, over the phone or via zoom. This meeting will be all about capturing/creating the vision for your animation. We will ask you questions, from ‘Why?’, to details like ‘Which platform?’ The meeting will be the basis of a comprehensive brief that we will help draw up, and which will be used to guide the production process and set the animation studio production budget.
From this brief our Melbourne based Animation Artists will create a style frame to ensure the colours, drawing style and characters are matching expectations, branding and most importantly what was in your imagination, whether it is 2D or 3D animation.
Once approved a complete storyboard and script is created. This storyboard and script will guide the voice over artists and animation studio on their work. Then it assembled with royalty-free music and made available for you to download and promote. We will also store your project indefinitely, so you are able to revisit your content for future repurposing.
Can I give feedback throughout the process?
Of course, we offer two rounds of feedback for every step in the process on the style frame, storyboard, script and animation. Extra rounds of feedback can also be negotiated beyond two if your approval process requires so.
What kinds of Animated Video Projects can our Animation Studio at Indimax Productions create?
Indimax Productions has the resources, industry connections and experience to produce any level of animated video production project. Previously we have created 2D animations, 3D animations, 3D renders, Animated Explainer Videos, Animated Training Videos, Whiteboard Animations and Motion Graphics. These popular video animations have benefitted our clients in the Health Industry, government sectors, Education and private industry. Some of this content can be found on our Folio page.
What are the different types of animation at our Animation Studio?
- 2D Animation is a simpler style of animated video giving clear-cut storytelling, unbound by the limitations of the real world. Use 2D animation for precise, clear cut communication.
- 3D Animation Video is the next level for visual quality and visuals to engage and inspire your audience. Using 3D animation may be a little more time consuming but it is an effort we believe well worth it!
- 3D Rendering is the process of turning information from a 3D model into a 2D image. 3D rendering can be used to create a variety of images to better convey information, from the intentionally non-realistic to what’s called photorealistic.
- Animated Explainer Videos help explain a service or a product that your company may offer. They are perfect for helping your customers understand your products quickly in a clever and fun way.
- Animated Training Videos take complicated information and turn it into something more easily digestible for your staff and customers to understand. Much like explainer animations, they help enable your audience to learn content in a speedy and compelling way.
- Whiteboard Animation is the process by which a story is physically drawn and recorded using a whiteboard, or whiteboard-like surface, and marker pens. These animations frequently are aided with narration by script.
- Motion Graphics is the movement or animated graphic design of elements such as text, logos and other objects on screen to highlight and enhance features of the story being told. Motion graphics are an excellent and simple way to help with greater clarity in your brand’s message.
What would be the best animation style for me?
This is a great question! The answer will depend on several factors, from your budget, time frame, brand message, desired aesthetic, to requested video content format. The team at the Indimax Video Productions Animation Studio will be able to guide you through the process of selecting the most appropriate style for you and your business. If you have a set animation in mind, we are happy to provide that for you, otherwise if you are unsure, we would equally be able to suggest some options for you.
NATION WIDE VIDEO PRODUCTION
Indimax Productions can provide comprehensive full-form video production and animation services for clients direct or for agencies throughout Australia, creating content that engages nation-wide audiences. We have networks with local crews throughout the country to capture video, and we will organise and manage all the coordination for you.
CLIENTS who have worked with us
2780+ Videos. 30+ Awards. 19+ Years.
The most professional video and photography production team who understands your budget and time requirements.
We can provide and cater to various video and photography styles, and animation formats.
Marketing. Branding. Explaining. Teaching.
We are your specialists in video and photography visual production.